Concept Design, Design Development, and Schematic Design
- Refinement of Core Business strategy, including Merchandising and Sales Goals.
- Thematic Design developed in support of Merchandising/Sales Goals.
Customer Traffic Flow & Control
- Studies of entrance, image presentation, store exposure, traffic and control for fast, efficient shopping experience for the target customer.
- Aisle definition / floor color definition.
Core Business Presentation
- Client's Core Business and product image positioned to create 1st impression that will strengthen the image of the core business. Develop master plans that reflect departmental presentation starting with core business.
- Develop departmental and category adjacencies plans that support cross-merchandising of the Client's Core Business.
Private Label Packaging Design & Production
- Create and administer the production of an initial Private Label concept.
- Through a series of design interactions, determine the best course of action, within a product range, for the final package.
Story Telling and Identity Development
- Product presentations, Uniform Development, Menu Development.
- Fixture standards including vendor fixture standards guidelines
- Signage/graphics guidelines
- Seasonal and promotional standards
- Visual merchandising and presentation standards/manuals
Sound and Lighting Design
- In coordination with identity, merchandising and overall design intent.